Friday 28 March 2014

Looking Good For Your Spouse :)








It's common for people to get to a place in their relationship where they feel comfortable and they stop caring so much.

Part of that is the way you dress, how you look and put yourself together. Especially after the honeymoon phase where you get into a groove with the relationship, it's easy to let go.

One of the rights our spouse has upon us is that we dress up and we look good and we are pleasing to them and want to be around us.


Ibn Abbas would say, "I love to beautify myself for my wife just as I love for my wife to beautify herself for me."

Sometime when people are having problems in their relationship, sometimes all it takes is to make that extra effort to look good. The more you love someone the more you should care about the way you look.

The longer the relationship goes on the harder you should be trying to look good for your spouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment